There are many types of bone diseases including inflammation of the joints, some of which include a tumor and degenerative diseases in silence disease/illness secretly because the symptoms of the disease is not felt or looked real to the person who started to experience it and indirectly can cause a variety of things that can make someone died.
In many cases a bone diseases that most often encountered are the bone porous soil that can lead to broken bones that make a person should always be in the position of lying so that sewage in breathing tract was distracted and lung infection that causes that person’s death.
Based on a number of research that the risk of death for people suffering about bone diseases porous soil with people suffering from breast cancer sufferer more even amount of people who suffer from uterine cancer.
Causes of bone diseases
- Congenital disorder osteogenesis imperfecta, e.g: have syndrome, syndrome, Aperts, etc.
- Inflammation/inflammatory, neither of which specific such as tuberculosis, osteomyelitis, osteomyelitis or sypilis non-specific.
- Trauma, various kinds of fractures due to accidents and so on.
- tumors, benign and malignant tumors of various types, primary and secondary are included in this group.
- Degenerative. These abnormalities can be due to the process of aging, primary or secondary bone abnormalities due to the other. Example: low back pain, cervical pain, neck shoulder arm syndrom, etc.
- Others. Include here a disease that cannot be classified in the categories above, such as avitaminosis, metabolic disorders (such as bone abnormalities in hiperparatiroid, etc.), bone abnormalities that are not yet known why
Types of bone diseases that most often encountered :
- Osteoporosis is a condition where the bone brittle due to decreased bone density levels so that the bones become porous soil and easily broken. Due to the lack of generally osteoporisis calcium intake on bone
- Arthritis is inflammation of the joints which give pain and sometimes changes the position of the bone. One famous example is rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ankilosis is a nuisance at the joints in the joints cause cannot be moved where the ends of the cross bones seemed United
- These Diseases result in Osteomalacia: bones become lunglai caused deficiencies, vitamin D or errors of metabolism in the body. The same is the case with osteoporosis, osteomalacia is also potentially make quick bone fracture.
- Rickets is often experienced by children who are growing. The formation of bone in people with abnormal rickets occurs, i.e. the buildup of calcium in the bones because too many consume milk with calcium or due to radiation from the Sun.
- Rachitis is a bone disease that occurs due to a lack of vitamin D that generally cause leg bones form a twisted form of the letter O or X.
- brittle bone disease and other types of bone diseases [ ... ]