How to treat canker sores fast
Canker sores is not a serious illness and life-threatening, but the condition is very annoying and irritating because it makes it difficult to eat and talk. There are some easy ways to treat cold sores. Known as canker sores is a swelling or an inflammation of the mucosa lining of the mouth. The areas that could be affected by canker sores are including the cheeks, gums, tongue, lip and palate. In addition it can also cause bleeding ulcers, swollen and reddened color.
When we are exposed to oral canker sores, it feels very uncomfortable. Let alone to eat, to talk too lazy. Until now the main cause of the Canker sores is not known. However, experts have suspected that a lot of things that cause these injuries, including:
• Someone that eat foods that are too hot, causing burns to the mouth
• Eat hot, and after that immediately eat cold food.
• Tongue or cheek biting the inside of the wounds caused by accident
• Injury due to friction caused by dental fillings or dentures
• hormonal or systemic disease.
• Stress or any problem physiologist.
• Lack of vitamin
• Lack of mineral
• The possibility of viruses and bacteria
• Too much antibiotic or acid drink
• Menstrual Cycle
In some cases, the materials in the house can be an easy way to treat canker sores, such as:
- Gargling with salt water : Gargling with salt mixed with warm water three times a day can heal cold sores quickly. The content of salt in the wound fluid can be pulled so as to accelerate ulcer healing.
- Drinking yogurt : Yogurt helps balance the bacteria in the mouth and body. This will speed healing and help prevent canker sores. To feel the results, make sure the yogurt contains live acidophilus.
- Rinse mouth with traditional medicine : Rinse the mouth with one of several traditional medicines, such as Aloe Vera, grape seed extract, hydrogen peroxide, plum juice, tea tree oil and warm water with salt.
- Rub with garlic and papaya wound : Apply directly to the wound ulcer medications can also accelerate the healing process. Use raw onion, papaya or tea bag directly on the ulcer wound.
- Try baking soda : Mix baking soda with water is used as a mouthwash or paste to coat the ulcer wound. Baking soda will help remove bacteria in the mouth and reduce pain.
- Take vitamins : Studies show canker sores is more common in people who lack vitamin B. Vitamin C, iron and folic acid also plays a role in preventing, keep the immune system and healing canker sores. Canker sores can be caused by lack of vitamin D or B12. Therefore need to consume vitamin D and B12.
- Consumption of calcium, iron and foliate : Consumption of calcium, iron and foliate also helps to heal canker sores.
- Antibiotic Drugs : Antibiotic very effective for canker sores heal wounds. But for the use of antibiotics you should consult with your doctor first.
- The water decoction of guava bark water
- Coffee grounds
If the canker sores does not go away until 2 weeks or more, then you should see a doctor. It is a sign of more serious conditions that need to be addressed.
If the way to the above still cannot properly treat canker sores, you can try several ways to cope with canker sores:
Here’s How to treat canker sores at home :
- Chewing 4-5 basil leaves and drinking water. These methods are effective for relief of cold sores and heal quickly.
- Eating raw tomatoes is a drug used to treat canker sores. Alternatively, rinse using tomato juice.
- Another tip you can do is to apply a paste made from the herb turmeric mixed collision with a teaspoon of glycerin. Apply this paste section wound.
- Take the coconut milk and gently massage mouth parts that have canker sores.
- Gargle with mouthwash before bed and after lunch and dinner. This method not only prevents the formation of mouth ulcers but also prevents bad breath.
- Apply toothpaste section wound.
- Avoid drinking hot liquids like tea, coffee, and avoid greasy foods and spicy foods. This will only worsen the condition of mouth sores.
- Consuming foods rich in calcium and vitamin C, for example, foods such as yogurt, milk, cheese and orange juice.
- Avoid eating non-vegetarian food because they can increase the acidity in the body