How to get rid of cramps naturally
The natural condition that almost get when we doing some activity with nervous or hurry is cramps. Cramps are muscle spasms that cause pain and tenderness. Muscle spasms often occur when we are sleeping, but also because of heavy physical activity and do not perform and can be ignored if the cramps fatal injuries. Occur due to loss of body salts and liquids because of the sweat that comes out. Cramps can usually be cured by stretching and massaging the affected muscle.
Here are some ways of handling the first time cramps in certain parts of our body,
1. Cramps in legs
Victim helped to his feet and held his weight to the foreleg. After the first seizure passed, massage her feet.
2. Cramps in calves
Victim straightened knee, the foot is pressed firmly and steadily to the top leads to bone dry. Massage the muscle by pressing to give a calming effect on the muscle.
3. Cramps in thighs
For cramps in the back of the thigh, knee and lift his legs straightened out victims. For seizures in front of the thighs, knees bent. In both thighs, tight muscles massage.
The way we often see in a game is a medical spray to spray the player who collapsed because of cramping or injury. The spray is called chlor and ethyl. The spray is useful for relieving pain / illness that is local. The easiest way to deal with cramps is the cramps put on the special ointment muscle pain reliever. It is enough to bring significant changes to relieve pain due to cramps. With heating drugs like ointment, balm, or patch is useful to dilate blood vessels so that blood flow is not disrupted because of the strength / muscle spasms in place cramps.
We can start some of the ways to get rid of cramps below:
- Soak the exploration when conducting activities in warm water. Good to do after the move all day, every time before bed to relax all the muscles are tense.
- Perform stretching / cool down before sleep, but avoid tension in / straighten the toes while stretching and sleep and try to keep your feet warm during sleep.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or suddenly as it can cause the muscles to be surprised (cramps). Therefore, or doing other physical activity and cool down after the finish. It will provide an opportunity for the muscles to adapt so it does not cause cramps. It would be better if the heating is carried out every morning after waking up, by doing a little exercise.
- Drink at least six full glasses per day, including one glass before bedtime. Also drink before, during and after exercise.
- Consumption of foods rich in calcium, potassium and magnesium. Eating one or two a day is enough to meet the needs of your potassium.
- Not only harm in stretching after doing one activity continuously in a while. For example, after sitting in front of the computer continuously for 2 hours in an airplane or a vehicle that takes a long time or walking long distances.
- Eat Multivitamin B and Vitamin E, because the muscles need these essential vitamins to repair and rebuild cells and helps prevent cramps. Vitamin B also shown to help nerve function and control the pain supplied by the nerve.
Like we know, right now we can get all of possibility to our health. We must try to keep our body to the possibility. Whenever and wherever we stay, we can get this disease. So, we must know the best tips or way to avoid cramps come to our body.