THE BEST LIFE QUOTES | FAMOUS LIFE QUOTES BY FAMOUS PEOPLE
Dale Carnegie Quotes
- If you want to gather honey, don’t kick over the beehive.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.
- There is only one way… to get anybody to do anything. And that is by making the other person want to do it.
- You never achieve success unless you like what you are doing. ~ best life quotes
- If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
- If only the people who worry about their liabilities would think about the riches they do possess, they would stop worrying.
QUOTES ABOUT LIFE
Quotes by Albert Einstein : Albert Einstein quotes about life
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new
- Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking
- Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either
- Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler
- Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
- Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough
- A small leak can sink a great ship. ~ best life quotes
- We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
- I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind.
- There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
The Famous best life quotes ” There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle”
SIMPLE LIFE QUOTES
Famous Life Quotes by Benjamin Franklin
- God helps those who help themselves.
- Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.
- By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
- He that speaks much, is much mistaken.
- Do not squander time for that is the stuff life is made of.
- He that can have patience can have what he will.
- Beauty and folly are old companions.
- Applause waits on success.- best life quotes about life
- Anger is never without a reason, but seldom with a good one.
- Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days.
- All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move.
- For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise.
SHORT LIFE QUOTES
The Best life Quotes by Franklin D Roosevelt
- There are as many opinions as there are experts.
- If I went to work in a factory the first thing I’d do is join a union.
- Remember you are just an extra in everyone else’s play.
- Self-interest is the enemy of all true affection.
- The truth is found when men are free to pursue it.
- If you treat people right they will treat you right… ninety percent of the time.
- Put two or three men in positions of conflicting authority. This will force them to work at loggerheads, allowing you to be the ultimate arbiter.
- Physical strength can never permanently withstand the impact of spiritual force. ~ best life quotes
- To reach a port, we must sail – sail, not tie at anchor – sail, not drift.
- It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
- In our personal ambitions we are individualists. But in our seeking for economic and political progress as a nation, we all go up or else all go down as one people.
- If civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human relationships – the ability of all peoples, of all kinds, to live together, in the same world at peace.
*** tags by best life quotes and famous life quotesIf you want to gather honey, don’t kick over the beehive./li